Re: nVidia Riva TNT graphics card driver

What worked for me, and I think is easier advice, is to

# apt-get install nvidia-kernel-src nvidia-glx-src

Then the kernel module will be built automatically with make-kpkg
modules_image, giving you nvidia-kernel-<kernel-ver>-<ver>_<arch>.deb
, which you can then dpkg -i.

The glx module can be so automated by going to
/usr/src/nvidia-glx-<ver> and running dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc

All of this information can be found in the README.Debian files for
the 2 source packages.

Good luck, and feel free to ask for more help if needed.

Vineet

* Maury Merkin (merkin@his.com) [010629 12:25]: