Re: nVidia Riva TNT graphics card driver

I've never had to make install has *always* done the right thing for me. BTW hang on to those tarballs you will be using them many times again. Everytime certain libs update you will need to redo this. :)

--
BOFH excuse #218:

The UPS doesn't have a battery backup.