pon starting multiple copies of pppd in woody

Since upgrading to the latest version of ppp in woody, I find I keep
getting multiple copies of pppd running whenever I logon. I thought it
might have had something to do with dnrd but eliminating this hasn't
altered it.

Anyone noticed this?

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Gnu/Debian Linux (Windows-free zone).
For electronic books (Homeomythology and The Assassins of Alamut), skeptical

It's no go the Yogi Man, it's no go Blavatsky.
All we need is a cheque book and a bit of skirt in a taxi.