Re: [users] custom spam file (ala rbl)

also sprach Peter Jay Salzman (on Thu, 28 Jun 2001 04:18:40PM -0700):
> kind of like using rbl, except i'd have my own custom reject file.
>
> i can simulate such a file usign ipchains, but i'd like to know if exim has
> an IP reject file.

the way i have done it is via my bind installation, just like RBL. on
another setup, i use procmail.

postfix allows for IP addresses to be banned, but that requires root
access every time, so it's kind of a pain - which is why i went with
the bind installation.

hey, but we could all get together and run our own RBL, could we not?

scintillation is not always identification for an auric substance.