Re: samba question

hi ya john...

i'd also make a test box.....for doing all of the bleeding edge...
when all the users are moved overnight to the new samba server...than
you can retire the NTs... ( for backup only just in case linux dies ...

and use the *.deb or get the source from
	http://www.samba.org

and boy are ya gonna be having fun doing all that stuff... :-)

and be sure NOT to allow linux to write to NTFS... unless you're confident
it can write it without corrupting the NTs ( used to be an issue...
dont know if it still an issue or not )

have fun
alvin
http://www.Linux-1U.net ... 500Gb 1U Radid5 ...