Unidentified subject!

Tnx for the response. I have visited intel's page,
where I can find only RPMS. No debs or sources are
available there. In fact I was using RH on this
machine and X was working fine. When I changed to
Debian, I am facing some startup problems. How can I
make use of the RPMS in intel's site ? Can I use
XFree86-3.3.6 instead of XFCom-i810 supplied in
Intel's site ? Please clarify.

Thanks

Deb