Re: Unidentified subject!

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001 00:36:06 +0200
Mart van de Wege <mvdwege@wanadoo.nl> wrote:

> Well, it seems like this is one of those weeks. Just did an upgrade
> (running sid), saw some pam packages being upgrade, and now I can't log
> in
> to my desktop machine anymore. It even refuses ssh connections from my
> laptop. Thank $WHOEVER that I had a shell running on a virtual console,
> but aside from that? He's dead Jim.
> Anyone else see this? should I rush out and file a bug for this, or will
> it be fixed tomorrow, so just upgrading will fix it?
>
> Mart

Ok,

Thanks all for the quick reaction. Sorry for the Subject line, but I send
all my mail through my desktop machine, and it seems that postfix uses
pam, as it stopped accepting connections from the laptop as well, so
after the original message failed, I just changed the smtp host in
Sylpheed, pasted the text into a new message and resent without checking
the subject. As I said, it turns out to be of *those* weeks :(
Also thanks to Sam for being on the ball and fixing this quick.

Mart