KDE2 problems since installation.

Hi!

I install KDE2 too.
The first time I only upgrade kdm and I've not problem with the input keyboard.
Later I want to install hole kde2, with the appropiate source lines and with
apt-get.
since then I have the input keyboard problem on kdm and another problems in the
kde enviroment.
Truly I have a problem while I installing kde2 (My PC frozen) So something wrong
happen, maybe dependencies or missing files, I try to reinstall but the problems
are here till.
How can I erase all about kde2 from my PC? So I can start again from a "clean"
system.

Regards

--
Rogelio E. Castillo Haro