OT: C++ Newbie and KDE/QT

This summer holiday I took on the task of learning C++ with (shamefully :)
the help of C++ For Dummies.

Having tried to learn C++ in the past I'm now reasonably familar with it's
synax so i thought i'd also try learning QT/KDE programming at the same time.
But the tutorials I've been through on the doc.trolltech.com site have left
me a little disappointed.

Does anyone know of a good site where QT/KDE programming is explained? And
what did you start with when learning C++?

any suggestions are appreciated.

Brendon
--

"if we live by an "eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth"...before long,
the whole world will be blind and toothless."