Re: big IBM harddisk

Good info. I had a 486/66MHz system. I pulled out the huge 350mb hard drive
and installed my 20Gb wd. The bios seen *something* and then I installed
debian. Never had a hitch with it.I don't really think debian gives a rip
what the bios thinks at any rate!

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145