Re: Mount windows drive within another machine (network)

hi ya nico

to protect your linux box from MS crashes...
always use automounters or soft mounts.... that should minimize
any nfs timeout issues due to the MS crashes

still NOT a samba issue.... just a mount options issue
in /etc/fstab or your automounter files

c ya
alvin