Re: A mouse Q..

On Sat, Jun 23, 2001 at 01:17:01PM +0930, Disembodied Head wrote:
> I agree, I've had some problems with the PS/2 port on my system, in that I have a PS/2 controller on my board, but no external port, so every time I try to set up my mouse it automatically tries to configure the PS/2 port (Which has been quite often of late as I'm rather new to all this). So yes... Be afraid... (I'm sorry, I couldn't think of anything else to say)

Whew, that is a very long line.

I use vim as an editor to write mail.  Before I commit the message,
I jump to the top of the first paragraph and type:

  !}fmt

Then a couple of times '}.' to do the same to the other paragraphs.
Maybe you should try that too, it is easier to read for others IMHO.
It should work with all viitors, I mean vi-like editors.

Cheers,

Joost