no mouse movement or keyboard entry

     I attempted to install my NVidia driver for my system and it didnt'
quite make it,- and I've in process corrupted my desktop ...I tried
making new xf86config but the problem I think is mouse &/or videoram..

     I'm also not sure how to specifiy 16mb in kbytes( for video card
used 16384 ( 4096x4 )...also I am using /dev/tty0 for mouse is that
correct?..the suggested /dev/ttys00 isn't even in /dev..

anyway the keyboard nor mouse are acceping input other than erratic
inconsistent movement of mouse from hitting say enter alot...

Thanks
lee
-===