Re: HP-735 [slightly offtopic]

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 11:18:50PM -0400, Timothy Ball wrote:
> I have a cool HP-735 but no keyboard or HP-HIL->ps2 connector. I thought
> I could use a serial console to connect to this beast but when I fire up
> minicom no matter what speed or settings I get nothing. Does anyone know
> what I have to do to make this thing do stuff?
>
> --timball

Take a look at
http://www.oswg.org/oswg-nightly/oswg/en_US.ISO_8859-1/articles/parisc-linux/parisc-linux-boot/preparation.html#SERIALCONSOLE

You'll need to change the console path, which requires typing, so you'll
need to scrounge up a keyboard for a few minutes at least.

--
-Duane
Barbie says, Take quaaludes in gin and go to a disco right away!