local time

My systems clock is set for my local time zone (or used to
be), which always worked well before. Now it lists the time
in UTC (correctly, meaning that the time listed is about
5 hours off of the actual time). This is causing problems
with cron. Anybody remember where to configure that stuff?
/etc/timezone is set correctly... I just can't find where to
tell the system to use CST directly on the hardware clock.

--
John Patton                      patton66@home.com
Get my GnuPG public key: finger john@24.22.215.225

"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something."
- Plato (429-347 BC)