Re: authentication problem in apache in debian

I do not know 'webct.' Are you trying to have users authenticate for web server access?
If so, apache has a tool to set up user authentication. 'man htpasswd' should give a lot
of information. The computing center at the University of Kansas has a lot of info.
regarding this alos. You'll have to surf their website as I forget the link. Oh, one more
thing; I may have had to apt-get install htpasswd from a debian site ... I do not
recall for sure. I hope this has done more good than harm.