ActiveState--Komodo

Hi all,

I'm trying to run Komodo, its a scripting IDE by Active State.
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Downloads/Komodo/More

Apparently, from reading their docs it does not work on Debian anymore. I'm
wondering if anyone knows of a  .deb that I can try. Or could help me debug
and suggest a fix for the error I'm getting when i try to run the program:

/home/rex/Komodo/Mozilla/mozilla-bin: error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

When I try to install these libraries, libc6.1, has been replaced by libdb2.

My system is Debian Woody, with some Sid packages.

Below, are the errors i get when installing the program with its install
script:

Creating XPCOM registry...
/home/rex/Komodo-1.1/Mozilla/regxpcom: error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
/home/rex/Komodo-1.1/Mozilla/regxpcom: error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
/home/rex/Komodo-1.1/Mozilla/regxpcom: error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
/home/rex/Komodo-1.1/Mozilla/regxpcom: error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
/home/rex/Komodo-1.1/Mozilla/regxpcom: error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Done installing Komodo. Ensure you put '/home/rex/Komodo-1.1' on your PATH.
Enjoy!

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks for you time,

Cam Mead