Re: linux & Pacbell DSL (CA only)

Jaye,

	I've got PacHell's Enhanced DSL service here in San Jose and didn't
even insert the CD into the only Windoze box on the network and everything
runs flawlessly... In fact I bitched at them so much for incompetence just
to get my line install'd I got them to allow me to do a self-install (they
usually require tech install on enhanced servce). In fact they told me
my line wouldn't be operational for another week and a half after I got
the kit but work'd fine... They're clueless...

	The only thing you will have to do is use an HTTPS browser to go
to the PacBell site to create the login account information but in our
area it doesn't use PPPoE to actually login.

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA

--
|Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA - UnderGrid Network Services, LLC -  www.UnderGrid.net |