Re: How to create a local archive of debian ftp ?

Hello,

i'm mirroring woody and sid, but as i am currently not at the computer which
mirrors it, i can't tell you the exact size. For both a 10GB HD is at about
95% usage. So i think woody is about 4GB, but i don't know at this moment.
Think about that i have some packages excluded like the kde i18n-files for
the languages i don't need and all the hamradio stuff and some others.

Daniel

On Wednesday 20 June 2001 10:28, you spoke wisely: