Problems with sound

Hello!
I've a problem with my sound card. I reinstalled my potato box some days ago and

since then I can't  play any mp3 or cd on my debian potato box.

I've a opl3 card, and I recompiled the kernel with module support for sound and
this card but when I try to play any CD, I saw
the time avance but I do hear nothing. And if I try to play a mp3 file I saw an
error like this:
** WARNING**: oss_open(): Failed to open audio device (/dev/dsp): Nosuch file
But if I list the file with ls-l I found it!!!
crw-rw-rw-    1    root    audio    14,    3 Apr    14    19:44    /dev/dsp

Could anyone give a clue?

Regards

--
Rogelio E. Castillo Haro