status of debian user digest?

Around the time that the master server went down, I stopped getting
digestified versions of this list.  I searched the archives and have seen
relatively few posts about the status of this list of late.  I also emailed
the listmaster to enquire about the status.

Anyone know when the digest versions will start working again?  Last time
they went down, I was pretty busy getting all the digests that I had missed.
Made for nice reading but I ended up getting perhaps 30 digests or so that I
was owed.

Thanks.

--
Michael Perry