Enlightenment & font sizes ???

DEB's ==>

Upgraded potato to woody, including move to X v4.0.3.

Most themes use font sizes too small on my display at 1600x1200 -- I
guess that my eyes and I are getting old . . .

Yes, I saw that the default is now 100 dpi, at least with xfs.

Anyway, how do I change these font sizes?

I've tried modifying /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fs/config to default-point-size
to 200 -- no effect.

I've tried various entries in ~/.Xdefaults -- no effect.

Where are these font sizes declared?  Where ought they by changed?  Of
course, I'm talking global changes -- so, success on one xterm is not
adequate ;>

What do you think?

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

"Dare to fix things before they break . . . "

"Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . . "