Re: iPAQ ?

Not yet, but I'm probably going to order one within the next two weeks
or so.  If memory serves, you can't order one without wince (or
whatever they're calling it these days)... you need a serial cradle and
access to a Windows system in order to flash the bootloader onto the
sucker.

The Linux distro that Compaq is working with is called Familiar, which
was based upon Compaq's original offering for the iPaq.  I'll probably
stick with that one for the time being, until I get more familiar (no
pun intended :-) with the iPaq.  I'll likely try debianizing it further
down the road, tho.