Re: Debian Floppy my love

> Volevo sapere come posso installare sul mio portatile (486, 8Mb ram, 500 Mb
> HD) LINUX distribuzione DEBIAN. NB Non ho un lettore CD-Rom ma solo un'unità
> Floppy da 3,5"...
> Grazie mille Marco
>
> I'd like to konow how to install a Debian Linux on my laptop (486, 8Mb ram,
> 500 Mb HD) via Floppy Disk... I DO NOT have a CD-Rom drive.
> Thanx Marco
Depends if you have access to a LAN with internet or a modem. You can
install the base system from floppy's. After that you can download
additional packages from the internet. See:
pub/debian/dists/stable/main/disks-i386/current/

and read the docs there.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan

--
  NT is the OS of the future. The main engine is the 16-bit Subsystem
  (also called MS-DOS Subsystem). Above that, there is the windoze 95/98