Re: NETSCAPE 6 PROBLEM!

On Saturday 16 June 2001 19:43, Angel Parra wrote:
> The question is,
> 	Were are my plugins???
>
> I Have install the tar.gz version of netscape 6 on my debian 2.2,

the tar.gz version? If you're trying to install netscape 6.0x then i
*strongly* urge you to download 6.1 instead, it's far, far more useable than
6.0.

currently i dont believe there is a tarball for the entire installation of
netscape, only the installer.

> but if
> I look for plugins (about:plugins) it didn' t recognize anyone. I
> supouse that it's an enviroment problem, but I need help

if you are install netsape 6.1 install it in your home directory (not the
default /usr/local/bin), i've heard quite a few people having trouble with
plugins when they installed netscape in other directories than their home
dirs.

Brendon