syslog - curious entries

/var/log/syslog includes some entries that have me wondering.

First, I see this line as the third entry after a reboot:

Jun 16 07:06:34 debian kernel: Cannot find map file.

Second, several lines down I have the following three lines.  I'm
assuming the lines are related, and the third of these lines has me
concerned.

Jun 16 07:06:34 debian kernel: PCI: Using configuration type 1
Jun 16 07:06:34 debian kernel: PCI: Probing PCI hardware
Jun 16 07:06:34 debian kernel: Unknown bridge resource 2: assuming transparent

Anything I should be doing to correct/deal with these?