mozilla 0.9.1 hangs?

Hello,

Sometimes when I configure Mozilla to use a proxy server, it just
hangs during downloads.

Other programs work fine (eg. w3m and netscape) with the same proxy
settings (squid and/or wwwoffle server).  Sometimes it comes up with a
message "Resolving host <remotehost>" (or similar), but I know that
DNS is working fine on this network, and that can't be a problem
(however, with a proxy server, it shouldn't need to do this anyway).

If I disable the proxy server, everything works fine. However,
sometimes it hangs without the proxy server, and sometimes it doesn't
hang with the proxy server.

Questions:

Any ideas what is wrong?

Is this a known bug?

This is a new computer with a new mail setup, will this mail get sent
to debian-user?

Will the sky fall?

I have:

ii  mozilla        0.9.1-2        Mozilla Web Browser - dummy package
ii  mozilla-browse 0.9.1-2        Mozilla Web Browser - core libraries and bro
ii  mozilla-psm    0.9.1-2        Mozilla Web Browser - Personal Security Mana

installed from unstable
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>