Re: Any program to help achitectural drawing?

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Anthony Campbell wrote:

> I'm not an architect or engineer but I'm involved in helping to design a
> house. Any suggestions for the best drawing program to use? I'm fairly
> familiar with xfig but I wonder whether there is anything else that
> is specifically intended to help with architectural drawing.

You could look at qcad, I've only briefly played with it, but it seems
not too bad

or maybe something like kivio from koffice

cheers

dc

Today people in droves hurry up past Heumoz to Villars
on the road to the ski hills, so they can rush down them
as fast as possible, so they can hurry up again in order
to rush down again.  In a way this is funny,...

			Francis A Schaeffer

David Purton

http://www.chariot.net.au/~dcpurton/
dcpurton@chariot.net.au