Re: Video shutdown instead of xscreensaver

Pedro,
  I use the Window MAnager also and I can get to the
screensaver by right clicking in the window then
selecting Apps then I select System.  In the Menu that
opens then I select Gnome Control Center and from
there I can select the screensaver.  I'm running
Debian 2.2r.2, and did not add any other Gnome other
than what was available.  As far as for the console
I've never done that, but I think that if you set it
up for the Window Manager it would also do it for the
Console.
HTH
Don