Re: subject missing on some

Andrew Dixon wrote:

Let the flames begin.

Kent West wrote:

/RANT
And while I'm on the subject of list netiquette (for anyone reading over
your shoulder), I believe it's proper to put your reply at the bottom of
the previous message instead of at the top, so that as the thread grows,
it's easy to jump in in the middle and be able to figure out what's been
said when.
/End of RANT

I prefer putting my 2 cents into the middle of the message that I'm
replying to.  I find it easier to respond to one comment at a time
instead of saving everything up untill the end.  I do agree that it
makes for a more readable message when responces follow the text that
they are responding to instead of preceeding them.
later,
Andy

Sorry, you're right. I spoke without thinking too hard. Yes, the responses should be tacked directly underneath the question, even if that's in the middle of a message. However, what I meant, is that responses should not be above the question.

Thanks for the correction.

Kent