Re: subject missing on some

Let the flames begin.

Kent West wrote:

> /RANT
> And while I'm on the subject of list netiquette (for anyone reading over
> your shoulder), I believe it's proper to put your reply at the bottom of
> the previous message instead of at the top, so that as the thread grows,
> it's easy to jump in in the middle and be able to figure out what's been
> said when.
> /End of RANT

I prefer putting my 2 cents into the middle of the message that I'm
replying to.  I find it easier to respond to one comment at a time
instead of saving everything up untill the end.  I do agree that it
makes for a more readable message when responces follow the text that
they are responding to instead of preceeding them.

later,
Andy