Re: apt question

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 05:37:11PM -0500, will trillich wrote:
> i stick with potato. it worked yesterday, it'll still work
> tomorrow. i may WANT something fancy that's only in woody, but i
> can make do with potato just fine. and intelligent contributors
> keep backporting other gizmos to potato anyway--

I remember hearing something about mixing potato & woody in sources.list so
that apt wont use the unstable version unless you explicitly tell it to.

now that I want to do just that I can't find the relevant docs/archived mail
It might have had something to do with epochs or wierdness in apt.conf
- does anyone know what I am talking about??

TIA
Ben