CUPS : strange error message

Hi list,

I am trying to use CUPS as a printing system on my Sid PC system.

I use a Canon BJC 4000 printer with foomatic bjc600 driver on lp0.

When I connect to localhost:631, I can see the printer,and it says
'Printer state : idle, accepting jobs'.

But as soon as I send it a job (Print test Page for example), the
printer status turns into :
Printer state : stopped, accepting jobs
"Validate request was not accepted (403)!"

I can restart the printer, it thinks it's ok, but each I submit a job,
the same error occures.

I didn't find any troubleshooting section related with this error in
cups doc.

Does anyone know ?

Thanks,

--