Re: COM21 is killing me with ARP

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:07:40 +0200 (METDST)
Sebastiaan <S.Breedveld@ITS.TUDelft.NL> wrote:

>> But should it not stop one day, or at least less requests? Running the
> monitor for an hour resulted in more than 3000 different hosts, growing
> slowly. My provider is UPC in the Netherlands, no one there has ever
heard
> of  it...
>
> Thanks,
> Sebastiaan

Hee Bas!

You don't get out much do you? :-)
UPC is famous for being totally clueless when it comes to networking,
especially their routers tend to be misconfigured. I don't know what their
exact problem is, but I'm quite (99.999%) sure that it is indeed their
problem.

Mart

BTW, off-list replies can be in dutch if you so prefer.