R: help! help! help!

Hi,
I added  /tftpboot as server_args, so now it looks like:   server_args  =
in.tftpd /tftpboot (I created a directory /tftpboot where I want the router
configuration to be downloaded)
but nothing's changed!!
I've noticed that the Access violation error occurs when I specify the
"in.tftpd" on the server  line (server   = /usr/sbin/tftpd/in.tftp),
so I would set:

 server                  = /usr/sbin/tftpd
 server_args          = in.tftpd /tftpboot

In this way I don't get the Access violation error, but I get the following
general error only:

%Error opening tftp://156.54.2.42/gwtmp1-confg (Undefined error)

What's wrong? I can't undestand!

Lot of thanks,

Luigi