newbieDoc.sourceForge.net

Folks keep raving about what we're trying to do
over at

	http://newbieDoc.sourceForge.net/

We were newbies not too long ago -- and we're writing down our
experiences to provide newbie-friendly introductions
to Debian/Linux so that today's newbies might have life just a
bit better than we did.

We've been mentioned on debian-weekly-news

	http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2001/14/

(We're getting to be famous!) Wouldn't you like to help?

	http://newbieDoc.sourceForge.net/

If you've overcome a hurdle or found your way through a setup
process or figured out how to configure something tricky, jot
down your experience -- and save the world, one newbie at a
time.

	http://newbieDoc.sourceForge.net/

We need contributing authors (intros and how-to's) -- and
seasoned docbook/dsssl people -- and creative web types -- and
folks who've figured out emacs macros, exim configs, port
forwarding, diskless servers, apache tricks, setting up
sound, using the mouse on consoles AND within X, mutt setup
ideas, vim tricks and tips... Whatever you've learned, you can
help us, and also help countless newbies from Around the Globe.

	http://newbieDoc.sourceForge.net/

And did I mention we have fun doing it?

--
DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #8 from Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com>