help! help! help!

Sorry but I'm a brand new Linux user, so I'm really in trouble!!

I need to configure a tftp server to download a configuration image from a
remote router.
The following is the tftp configuration file (included in xinetd.conf):

#       protocol.  The tftp protocol is often used to boot diskless \
#       workstations, download configuration files to network-aware
printers, \
#       and to start the installation process for some operating systems.
service tftp
{
        socket_type          = dgram
        protocol                = udp
        wait                      = yes
        user                     = nobody
        log_on_success   += USERID
        log_on_failure       += USERID
        server                   = /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
        server_args           = in.tftpd
#       disable                 = yes
}
~
~
~
~
~
~

When I try to download the router cofiguration to the Linux machine via
tftp, I get the following error message:

TFTP: error code 2 received - Access violation

%Error opening tftp:// 156.54.2.42/gwtmp1-confg (Undefined error)

I've been trying for 2 days changing parameters and so on, but nothing
good's come!!!
Could the mistake be in setting parameters?
Please wether you can give me a hand,
thanks a lot

Luigi