Re: pseudo-image

on Wed, May 30, 2001 at 06:23:09PM -0500, howard n perkins (howie@phreaker.net) wrote:
> hi im having problems using the pseudo-image kit install. i get the
> kit downloaded and umziped and i get the .list files but when i goto
> make the image file its self and start downloading everything it gets
> to the readme-non-us and then it says its getting the file and then it
> just sits there and the ms-dos prompt box says sleep in the upper
> left. i followed the readme with the kit and did what it said to do
> cause i use to get all those error msg's but now i dont even get that.
> could you possibly help me?

The shift key is located to the left of 'Z' and right of '/'.

I've heard from several people who've had problems with the pseudo-image
kit installer.  I'd recommend you use a different method of
installation, in general an image plus boot floppies tends to cover a
lot of ground.  CD's can be useful where these don't work.

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone *has* had the P-I method work for
them.

   Are these opinions my employer's?  Hah!  I don't believe them myself!