Re: Unsent mail under exim

vdemart@supereva.it wrote on Tue Jun 12, 2001 at 08:35:00AM:
> I'm using exim as my pet MTA and mutt as a mail reader on my laptop.
> Now, I've set up a .forward file to filter entering messages and it
> all works great.
> But I don't know how to tell exim to put the unsent (because there's
> no dialup connection) mail in a folder like 'unsent-mail' or
> 'queued-mail' (I can read with mutt) and keep it updated.

If I understand you correctly: you are rather searching the postpone
feature from mutt than some let-me-see-my-mail-queue feature from exim:
"Postpone" lets you store, view and edit already composed but still
unsent mails.

Matthias
--
Matthias Richter --+- stud. soz. & inf. -+-- http://www.uni-leipzig.de