Re: lilo won't display options

>>>>> "burningclown" == burningclown  <burningclown@westhost43.westhost.com> writes:

burningclown> I'm having a frustratingly-intermittent problem with
burningclown> LILO, however: sometimes the "boot:" portion of the LILO
burningclown> message never comes up,

LILO has options to control when the prompt is shown. If it isn't
visible by defaukt, LILO checks whether one of the shift, control or
alt keys is being pressed, or caps lock is switched on.

I suspect that your lilo.conf specifies the latter behaviour. Add a
line with `prompt' to lilo.conf and the prompt will always appear.

(man lilo.conf for more information.)

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250
Home: <ggeens@iname.com> - Work: <ggeens@capgemini.be>