Re: Best WM for slow machine?

     It's confirmed. Blackbox has it over amiwm. Ami
is cute (somewhat apple like) and I COULD work w/ it
but........
     No window shading, NO MENUS, no configuration
utility, etc.........I can deal with these but if I'm
going to have a window manager, I want the bells and
whistles.
     Blackbox still has some wishlist items IMHO
(custom background utility, borderless windows, etc.)
but it is small, fast, and easy to work with. This is
what I want in a windowmanager so I can spend time
doing other thing besides research and customization
on the thing that's supposed to make things easier.

=====
Regards-   Tim Stetson  Whiskey Sour     Nuhn O. Yobiznez

		Licq # 14373626

   Why?.........Why not?..............Why not try?

          The rule of an inquisitive mind.