Sendmail problems

Hey folks,
	Got a problem here. I'm using SID, and having problems with
sendmail not rewriting addresses on outgoing email.

The last known working version was sendmail_8.11.3+8.12.0.Beta7-7_i386.deb

The latest was Beta10 which does not work right.

Now, there used to be a file called

/usr/share/sendmail/sendmail.cf/domain/debian-mta.m4

This file is no longer a part of the sendmail package. I'm wondering if
this has anything to do with why address rewrites do not occur as they
used to, since the sendmail.mc file is trying to laod it with the line

DOMAIN(`debian-mta')dnl

My sendmail.mc file has the correct entry for genericstable support and
virtusertable as shown from the lines below

FEATURE(`genericstable')dnl
FEATURE(`virtusertable')dnl

Any assistance would be appreciated.

--