Re: Abiword and truetype fonts solution.

On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 04:21:58PM +0200, Hans uttered:
> from http://hell.hell.pl/baran/tek/linux/debian/ttmkfdir/ as it is not in
> unstable), this will create a new fonts.dir file with the truetype fonts
ttmkfdir not in unstable?
You must have missed something.

steven@broken:~$ apt-cache search ttmk
ttmkfdir - An utility for creating fonts.scale file for TTF fonts.

--
                                                    Steve
  "I'm a sysadmin because I couldn't beat a blind monkey in a coding contest."