Re: Anything similar to Powerpoint?

Paulo Henrique Baptista de Oliveira wrote on Sat Jun 09, 2001 at 12:35:37PM:
> 	could you send your presentation (or something more simple and less
> confidential for you) for serving as template for me?

Many examples are already in the packages I had mentioned and these are
commented much better than my presentation is (and they are in english,
not in german)... so I'd suggest you to start reading right there:

http://lrb.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~lehmke/TeXPower/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/supported/ifmslide/
http://www.tug.org/applications/hyperref/

regards,
Matthias