Re: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

I had this problem with and older version of sendmail, when I hadn't
checked this mail
list for a while. Seemed to fork a version of sendmail per message or
something like
tha and gave similar messages. Maybe a newer version or something may
sort that.

Nic