Pilot datebook and mysql

Hai List

May I bother you wih two questions?

Anybody know if there is an app who can export an Palm Datebook to an mysql database? Untill now I found Webcal by
Michael Arndt, somebody has any experience with this?

This morning I (would'nt call it downgrading ;-)) changed back two debian gnome as I found out that a lot of the
problems with my box where caused by Ximian gnome. What I liked was the Pilot conduit is there a way to put this in
debian's version of gnome? Or should I use Jpilot?

Thanks for your time and knowledge
Mark
--

Gnu PG- key:    0F16EB250A16