Re: Moving to reiserfs with kernel 2.4.3

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 07:53:07AM -0700, Dave Carrigan wrote:
> 3. Run `parted /dev/hda' and do

I will use Partition Magic for this. It never failed me, and it is
very easy to use. You can just pop in the 2 floppys and you have a
fully-featured UI to shrink, move, convert, delete, create partitions.

> 4. Reboot into single user mode: hit shift at the lilo prompt, and do
>    linux -s, or do a full boot, then do `shutdown now'.

Does re-partitioning the drive not affect lilo? Will it still be
able to find the kernel ie. boot?

Thanks for your very informative howto :) I will definitely use this
as a resource.

Thanks again,
Alex
--
Alex Suzuki | asuzuki@NOSPAMbluewin.ch | http://www.cynox.ch
To send me an email, remove NOSPAM from the above address