Re: OT: FOlders in Pine

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, John Galt wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, David Purton wrote:
>

> >when you enter the main inbox in pine, the highlighed message is always
> >the oldest undread message, but with other folders it is the newest
> >unread message.
>
> I don't know how to permanently change this, but my workaround is J[ump] 1
> <cr> <tab>.  Jump to the first message, skip to the next new message.

I found a more or less satisfactory solution: just enable an inbox
collection and you can then create multiple inboxes which behave
correctly

Today people in droves hurry up past Heumoz to Villars
on the road to the ski hills, so they can rush down them
as fast as possible, so they can hurry up again in order
to rush down again.  In a way this is funny,...

			Francis A Schaeffer

David Purton

http://www.chariot.net.au/~dcpurton/
dcpurton@chariot.net.au