probs with tuxracer on KDE

Hi,

I am running kde from woody and tuxracer 0.61 from sid.

When I work under wmaker there no problems with tuxracer. On KDE I get
a black screen and after some seconds the workspace luckily returns.

This is the errormessage.

juh@debian:~$ tuxracer
Tux Racer 0.61 -- a Sunspire Studios Production (http://www.sunspirestudios.com)(c) 1999-2000 Jasmin F. Patry <jfpatry@sunspirestudios.com>
"Tux Racer" is a trademark of Jasmin F. Patry
Tux Racer comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software,
and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions.
See http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html for details.

Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

It's not the only problem with KDE2. Eg. viefax is not running.

Ciao!
juh

--
Literatur ist Glückssache