linux on PS/2

Hi there

I would like to install a linux on my IBM PS/2 70486, 14M RAM, 160M ESDI HD. I
am in possession of a Debian 1.2 rescuedisk and a 1.2 rootdisk image. The
kernel is able to detect my harddisk and it mounts the root partition
correctly (which to do nowadays kernels are unable...). But then in the process
of the installation programme, it would be unable to configure the device
drivers. I installed a current base system. Could you tell me where in the net
I could download a 1.2 or 1.3 base system from for my installation?

Many thanks

Andy